I miss the live broadcasting that I used to do on Periscope - my "Monday Funday" broadcasts. And now that I'm finally feeling "caught up" from having my boys home this past summer (I mean...hello! They've been in school for nearly 2 months. It's about time. Right?), I decided to give live broadcasting a go again. But this time I did it within my Facebook Page: Stamp Your Art Out with Rachel. And I LOVED it! So I'm back in the game.
This is the card I demonstrated during the broadcast this past Monday. And if you are logged into Facebook, CLICK HERE so you can see this broadcast as a recorded video!
I missed sharing a few dimensions during the recording. So here they all are:
- Cherry Cobbler: 11" x 4-1/4" scored at 2", 6", 6-1/2" and 10-1/2"
- Basic Black: 4-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Very Vanilla: 5/8" x 4-1/4" and 3-7/8" x 4-1/8" or enough to punch out a circle that is 1-3/4"
- This Christmas Designer Paper: 2 pieces that are each 2" x 4"
- Baker's Twine Trio Pack: at least 15" of each color
Here are the products I used to create these cards:
I will continue to broadcast on my Facebook Page each Monday around 2 or 2:30 PM Central Time. I haven't decided if I will go back to Periscope yet (the audience is a little different and the comments from "the trolls" can get a little intimidating). But if I do, it will be the same demonstration on the same day. I'd love to know your thoughts on that...Facebook only or both Facebook and Periscope?
Thanks for visiting today!
Click here to learn about the upcoming November Special.