What a fun 3-days of stamping! Three times a year (after each new catalog is released) I hold a huge card-making event.
Those that attend this Stamp-A-Stack get to make 4 sets of cards - 12 total (3 of each).
At THIS September Stamp-A-Stack participants made the cards I shared in my last 4 blog posts: the Basket of Wishes cards, the Halloween Scenes cards, the Paisleys & Posies cards and the Frosted Medallions cards.
And some even made a bonus card!
This VIP card is for those that are new to my events. And if they attend as a guest of someone who HAS attended in the past, they both get to make the VIP card. Demonstrators in my group that attend also qualify. It's fun to see their excitement when they find out they get to make the extra card (which is usually the prettiest one - lol!) and that encourages many of them to find a friend to bring the next time.
The VIP card for this September Stamp-A-Stack was inspired by a sample card shown on the Stampin' Up!® online store for this Star of Light stamp set. If you are on Pinterest, you can find the original design by clicking here, too.
- Real Red Cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded in half.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/2" x 5" and 2" x 5"
- Gold Foil Sheets: scrap pieces that are big enough to die-cut the 3 stars
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate: 1" x 5"
- Gold 1/8" Ribbon: about 6-7"
- Stamp the white and red cardstock pieces.
- Remove the protective film on the silver (back) side of the designer acetate. Then attach to the 2" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock piece using Glue Dots just at the top where the ribbon will be.
- But SNAIL adhesive along the back side of the ribbon and attach to this acetate/white piece so it covers the Glue Dots and gives a straight horizontal line of separation between the top and bottom. Wrap the excess ribbon around to the back. And then attach to card using SNAIL. (Attach the inside white piece as well.
- Die-cut the gold stars and attach to the front of the card using SNAIL and/or Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
A heads up!...Some of our wonderful designer series paper is going on sale in October.
The Clearance Rack has been updated with lots of great items!
CLICK HERE to view the items and shop. Keep in mind that many things MAY sell out quickly (and have). So don't delay if you want to get in on the great savings.