I have two graduation cards to share with you today. This first one is VERY similar to another I posted two years ago. But that one was super loved on Pinterest, so I made another version for a class I had recently and thought I'd share it again for those that didn't see it before.
Jennifer Bloomquist's card was where I got my idea in the first place. Thanks, Jennifer!
My measurements for this first card:
- Whisper White card stock - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (scored at 4-1/4"), 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" and 5-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Basic Black card stock - 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" and 1-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- White printer paper - 2-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon - about 5"
- Stamp "Congratulations" a little more to the right to leave room for the diploma.
- Put brads through just the top two layers so the prongs don't show on the inside of the card.
- Use a bone folder or the edge of a table or counter to curl the diploma paper.
This second card is super easy to make. I designed it for my class so that participants could choose to make a graduation card that coordinated with their recipient's school colors. Just trade out the red layer!
If you want to duplicate either one of these cards, keep in mind that the ribbons, the Brushed Silver card stock, and the first card's embossing folder are on the retiring products list. AND... the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon is already sold out (sorry). Yep! If you want something that is retiring, you should grab it up before it's gone.
My measurements for this second card:
- Whisper White card stock - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (scored at 4-1/4") and 3-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Basic Black card stock - 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" scrap
- Brushed Silver card stock - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" scrap
- Silver Glimmer paper - 3/4"x 1-1/4" scrap
- Smoky Slate 1/8" Taffeta ribbon - about 11"
- Trim out the end of the white banner piece (We'll have a punch in the new catalog that will do this!) before stamping the word "Bravo."
Be sure to visit tomorrow! Though I didn't get a chance to create over the Memorial Day weekend like I had planned (this cute little girl was distracting me), my mind went crazy with ideas a couple days ago. My Paper Pumpkin projects are done, and my first video is ready!
Product List for the First Card Shown...
Product List for the Second Card Shown...
P.S. New subscribers of Paper Pumpkin can get 50% off their first two months when they sign up using the code: SAVE50 by June 10th. Click on this image to learn more.
P.S.S. Earn free product with your Paper Pumpkin subscription by joining my club! Click on this image to learn more.
P.S.S.S. MDS Users! My Digital Studio & it's downloads are leaving soon! Click here to learn how to preserve your investment.
P.S.S.S.S. Don't miss out! Many products will be leaving soon AND many are on sale! Click on this image to learn more.
P.S.S.S.S.S. I am hosting Ribbon Shares again this year. Click here to learn more and sign up.