It's August 27th. Today is the last day (one more day!) to purchase the products on the holiday carryover list. They will retire when this year's holiday catalog becomes available on August 28 (products will be available through 11:50 PM [MT] on August 27). THAT ALSO MEANS that the new Holiday Catalog will go live tomorrow - just one more day! to wait for some fantastic new products!!
This holiday carryover list includes those fabulous snowflakes stamps and coordinating dies: Festive Flurry. Remember this beautiful card that I shared on my November 14, 2013 post? Don't miss out on your chance toget them.
Your wish list is bigger than you had planned...
Then you may want to get this kit which will only be good through tomorrow! (one more day!)
For one week--August 21-28--new demonstrators will receive $150 worth of products in their Starter Kit for just $99! If you have been waiting to join, be sure to get your kit during this short amount of time. Even better, Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way!
For just $99, you get
- Your choice of up to $150 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $65!.
That's a total value of $215! And shipping is ALWAYS free on the Starter Kits - so that's another big savings! So... you get to pick $150 worth of stuff on your wish list for just $99 + tax?! SWEET!
What happens after you get the kit? Your choice...
- You can make money by sharing your love of Stampin' Up! products.
- You can do parties and classes part-time for fun or full-time as a career.
- You can save money on your favorite products.
- You can stay active for as long as you want and get those demonstrator perks (like the discount!) by submitting $300 in sales every quarter. That's just one event every 3 months.
- And there is no penalty if you decide to quit. You can just get the kit and then do nothing else - just get the kit because it's a great value... $150 worth of product for $99?! Wow.
Once you've purchased your kit, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you. Plus you'll have ME as your coach and upline. I can help to answer questions you may have. And...you'll become a part of the Stampers With Art community.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
763-502-6813 or email@example.com