Get 'em before they're retired!
Before we say goodbye to these amazing products, though, we’re giving everyone an opportunity to order them (some of them at discount prices up to 50 percent off retail!) before they’re gone for good.
April 10-May 31, 2017 (or while supplies last)
Retiring products will only be available until May 31st (or while supplies last), so be sure to get your orders in early!
Or click below for a list.
Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, discount, availability, or product type. These lists will not be updated. But you can always check the online store to see if what you want is still available.
- Dates: April 10 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last).
- Tools & Accessories will be available while supplies last.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, we’ll keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products in May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you/your customer risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
- Deadline for OEX/Online orders: May 31, 2016; 11:55 PM (MT)
If it is $150 or more, then don't use the code so that YOU can get the Stampin' Rewards.
Or... if you'd like to save on shipping and get $125 in merchandise for $99+tax, then you may want to consider joining my Stampers With Art Community. We'd love for you to be a part of our great group! Plus...you'd get to order from the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog a early!
Thank you! And happy shopping.
The New 2017-18 Annual Catalog
Mark your calendars!
- The 2017-18 Annual Catalog appears online for demonstrators only.
- The retiring products from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog & 2017 Occasions Catalog will be posted at 1:00 PM (Mountain Time). That information is posted at the top of this post.
- All ordering will be down so Stampin' Up! can do catalog transition updates between midnight and 3:00 AM (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators and by customers in the Online Store.
- Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering products and will receive their complimentary copy of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog with this order.
- Starting this day those purchasing the Starter Kit can choose pre-order products and will get a box of new catalogs in their kits. (Click here to learn more about the fun of being a demonstrator in my community of stampers and the many other benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit.)
Week of May 8
- Stampin' Up! begins shipping catalogs to select customers. Standard (bulk) shipping can take up to three weeks, depending on your location. If you would like to receive the 2016-17 Annual Catalog from me, you need to contact me to let me know.
- Those that have ordered at least $75 worth of product from me between December 1, 2016 and April 28, 2017 will be mailed a complimentary one from me.
- But I also give complimentary catalogs to anyone that requests one AND can either come pick it up OR can pay for me to ship it. Those that live near me may pick one up at no charge. If you do not live near enough to pick one up and you haven't ordered $75+ from me since December 2016, then you may place your qualifying order by April 28th to make that list OR request a catalog to be sent by paying for the shipping charge using this link.
- Complimentary copies of the 2016-2017 annual catalog begin shipping to those demonstrators who didn't place a demonstrator order between May 2 and May 14.
- This is the last day to order from the 2016-17 Annual Catalog & 2017 Occasions Catalog. This is the last day to order from the list of retiring products, too! (see the top of this post)
- All ordering will be down so Stampin' Up! can do catalog transition updates from midnight to noon (MT). During this time no orders can be entered by demonstrators and by customers in the Online Store.
- The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog sales period begins at noon (MT) and runs through May 31, 2018.
Feel free to use a Hosting Code while placing your order. Thank you! And happy shopping.