In no time** lots of fabulous new products from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog will be available! It's an exciting time for us Stampin' Up! paper crafting enthusiasts. :D
The Colorful Seasons Stamp Set, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Color Theory Designer Paper Stack and the Glitter Enamel Dots are new products that are sure to be favorites and are featured in the 2 cards I'm sharing with you today. (My Stampers With ART Stars made this card during our April team event.)
Measurement for one card:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 4-1/4" x 11" folded in half for card base & scrap for die-cutting chair
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5-1/4" x 3/4"
- Color Theory Designer Paper (Crushed Curry or Old Olive gradient): 2" x 5-1/4"
- Color Theory Designer Paper (Crushed Curry or Old Olive white crackle): 2" x 5-1/4"
- Stamp tree branch with flowers and grass onto gradient designer paper, then attach to the left side of the card front.
- Stamp sentiment in the middle of the crackle designer paper, layer paper onto Basic Black cardstock strip so just a tiny bit of the black shows through. Then attach it to the right side of the card front.
- Die-cut the chair, sponge on Tombow Multipurpose Glue to the back side, and attach to the card.
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots.
Those Glitter Enamel Dots are to die for! They are self-adhesive, so they are super quick to add as an embellishment. And just like the Color Theory Designer Paper, the Glitter Enamel Dots come in a variety pack of four glittery colors: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Berry Burst and Dapper Denim...160 dots total, 40 of each color in various sizes and hues. No dot in a pack is the same!
Looking for information on retiring products and the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog? Click here for the newest news! ;)
The Retiring Products List posted April 10th. Certain products tend to sell out quickly. So take inventory now and start making those needed purchases earlier than later.
Want to be one of the first to see and get your hands on new products?
**May 2nd for all demonstrators and those purchasing the starter kit & June 1st for everyone else.