We are already half-way into our family road trip as of today. And we have seen so many beautiful landscapes, wild animals, and vegetation in these national parks. It rained yesterday, but we got in our van and explored a bit of the Grand Tetons National Park anyway. There were so many beautiful clusters of flowers, but the rain & lack of sunshine kept me from taking photos. So instead I'll just share a simple wedding card that I created with new Beautiful Bouquet bundle.
- Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet (143666p) OR bundle the dies and stamps together to save 10% (145297)
- Whisper White cardstock (100730): 4” x 5-1/4” for outside, 4” x 5-1/4” for inside and scraps for stamping and die-cutting flowers
- Old Olive cardstock (100702): 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” folded in half for card base and scraps for die-cutting leaves
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock (105117): 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Ink: 126953 Old Olive, 126956 Pink Pirouette, 126944 Daffodil Delight, 126945 Pumpkin Pie, 144083 Berry Burst
- Other: 143659 Bouquet Bunch Framelits, 143263, Big Shot, 144200 Glitter Enamel Dots, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 129026 Fast Fuse Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals, 103683 Glue Dots
- Stamp and die-cut flowers from Whisper White scrap: two in Pumpkin Pie, one in Berry Burst and one in Daffodil Delight.
- Die-cut leaves from Old Olive scrap.
- Stamp the spray of mini flowers onto the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White piece two times - about 1-1/2” from the top/about 2-1/2” from the bottom.
- Position the die-cut flowers and leaves where you want them on your card then start attaching them to the card. Add each flower with a Dimensional. Add each leaf piece with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment using Pink Pirouette ink.
- Add the Glitter Enamel Dots in the center of 3 flowers.
Hoping the sun is shining where you are! We are off to explore more of the Tetons today.
The We ♥ Hosts promotion is here and runs June 1-30... Workshop Orders, Party Orders, Club Orders, even Individual Orders of $350+ will earn an additional $35 in free merchandise (Stampin' Rewards). Check out the rewards chart and what you could earn. Contact me if you want to learn more OR if you want to host an event in June.
The June Tutorial Bundle is now available! Purchase it today (and any other past bundles) by clicking HERE.