I am currently overseas on my Stampin' Up!® incentive trip. So I have invited a few from my Stampers With ART team to be guest bloggers for me!...
My name is JoAnn Pollock and I’m a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator from Blaine, MN. I’ve been using Stampin’ Up! products for twelve years, but I’ve been a demonstrator for two years - ever since my friend, Cheryl asked me if I wanted to join. I LOVE the coordination that Stampin’ Up! has - the coordination of the great colors of paper and ink, the coordination of the punches/dies and the stamp sets, etc. My favorite thing about being a demonstrator (besides the discount!) is getting together with my crafty friends. I invite you to check out other ideas on my blog: https://jpollockdesigns.wordpress.com/
- 143666 Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 144083 Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad
- 144086 Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
- 126970 Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
- 144243 Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- 144245 Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- 100867 Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- 140272 Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
- 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- 133782 2" Circle Punch
- 143699 Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 124262 Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- 143263 Big Shot
- Berry Burst cardstock: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (cut again after embossing to 4” x 5-1/4”)
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock: 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Night of Navy cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” folded in half for card base
- Whisper White cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4” for inside and scraps for stamping and punching circle
- Emboss the piece of Berry Burst cardstock with the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder so that the ruffles are going horizontal. Cut the embossed cardstock to 4” x 5-1/4”. (The Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders are very deep and can “shrink” the paper size.)
- Punch a hole in the Berry Burst cardstock on the lower right side using the 2” circle punch. I lined up the edge of the punch with the side of the cardstock and tried to go up from the bottom about the same amount.
- Wrap the Whisper White Bakers Twine through the hole on the Berry Burst cardstock and tie in a bow.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the “Happy Birthday” on the scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Lemon Lime Twist ink, stamp the branch around the “Happy Birthday”.
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp the flowers on the branch.
- Punch out the sentiment using the 1-3/4” circle punch. (Not all of the stamped image will fit, just focus on the sentiment.)
- Using Stampin’ Dimensonals, add the Berry Burst cardstock to the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
- Using SNAIL or Fast Fuse, add the Lemon Lime Twist panel to the Night of Navy cardstock base.
- Using SNAIL or Fast Fuse, add the Whisper White circle to the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock inside the circle on the Berry Burst cardstock.
- Add the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White to the inside of the card.
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed what my guest blogger had to share today.
Purchase $50 worth of product in July to get a coupon for $5 to redeem in August. Yay!! Click here for more details.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Christmas in July for new demonstrators!
Purchase the Starter Kit in July, join my community of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators (Stampers With ART Stars) for the fun and benefits, AND get the Carols of Christmas stamp set AND an Essentials Gift Pack of Tools for FREE (an extra $72 value)!
- 144804 - Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
Essentials Gift Pack:
- 118485 - D Block (x2)
- 130148 - Grid Paper
- 103579 - Paper Snips
- 104332 - SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 - Bone Folder
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.