A new stamp set from the 2017 Holiday Catalog is being made available a month early...August 1st (and in fact is available now as a part of a bonus gift pack to anyone who gets the Starter Kit this month in July). So I thought I would introduce it to you with the help of many of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends in our Carols of Christmas Blog Hop. See what I have to share, then check out all the other blogs in the hop to see even more creative ideas that we came up this Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating set of dies!
This card (that I created this afternoon) was super simple to make.
In fact it was so simple that it could easily be duplicated over and over again for a set of 2017 Christmas cards. If you wish to recreate it, here is some information that will help you out.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (base of card): 11" x 4-1/4" scored at 5-1/2" & 2-1/4" x 2-7/8"
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 5-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- Old Olive Cardstock: scraps for die-cutting trees
- Metallic Copper Thread: about 20-30"
A Few Tips:
- Emboss Early Espresso cardstock with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
- Die cut trees from Old Olive cardstock scraps.
- Stamp Cherry Cobbler cardstock with "Deck the Halls" image using VersaMark ink. Add Copper embossing powder. (Tap off the excess.) Then use the Heat Tool to set the powder and create a beautiful metallic embossed sentiment piece.
- Add Fast Fuse to the back side of the Cherry Cobbler cardstock piece and add loops of Copper Thread that peek out in the upper right and lower left corners.
- Assemble card using Fast Fuse for the Early Espresso layer and the top left Old Olive trees. Use Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to add the Cherry Cobbler sentiment and the lower right Old Olive tree.
CLICK HERE to download the flyer containing the order numbers for the stamp set, the coordinating thinlits and the bundle of both (if you wish to save 10% by ordering them together).
I hope you enjoyed my card idea. Thanks for visiting! Have fun on the hop.
Products needed to recreate this card (in addition to the Carols of Christmas bundle)
Purchase $50 worth of product in July to get a coupon for $5 to redeem in August. Yay!! Click here for more details.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Christmas in July for new demonstrators!
Purchase the Starter Kit in July, join my community of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators (Stampers With ART Stars) for the fun and benefits, AND get the Carols of Christmas stamp set AND an Essentials Gift Pack of Tools for FREE (an extra $72 value)! Click here for more details.