As we drive home from our fabulous 2-week family National Parks Road Trip 2017 I thought I'd share this beautiful card that I received from a member of my Stampers With ART community, Verla Carpenter.
I just LOVE this layout, the colors and accents she chose, and this entire suite of products - the Colorful Seasons stamp set, Seasonal Layers thinlits, and the Color Theory designer paper. (See below for a visual listing of the products she used to create this card. This visual list will also link you to my online store if you wish to purchase any of these products.)
Here are a few of the product measurements to help you if you wish to recreate this card.
- Whisper White Thick cardstock: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded in half & 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" (for the top layer)
- Shimmery White cardstock: scrap that is about 2" x 2-1/2" for die-cutting the adirondack chair.
- Berry Burst cardstock: 2-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Color Theory designer paper: 2" x 3"
- Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven ribbon: ~6" (to wrap around the top Whisper White Thick cardstock layer) & ~4" (to tie in a knot onto the 6" ribbon)
This side angle photo shows that she used Dimensionals under the chair, the Berry Burst cardstock layer and the 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Whisper White layer.
Verla really does such a great job with details on her cards. Look at how she accented the flowers and leaves with Wink of Stella. Just stunning!
We will be home late tonight. And though we had a great time on our family vacation, we are all looking forward to sleeping in our own beds.
The We ♥ Hosts promotion is here and runs June 1-30... Workshop Orders, Party Orders, Club Orders, even Individual Orders of $350+ will earn an additional $35 in free merchandise (Stampin' Rewards). Check out the rewards chart and what you could earn.
The June Tutorial Bundle is now available! Purchase it today (and any other past bundles) by clicking HERE.