I am currently overseas on my Stampin' Up!® incentive trip. So I have invited a few from my Stampers With ART team to be guest bloggers for me!...
My name is Amanda Martin, from Plumas Lake, CA (a small community about 30 minutes north of Sacramento). I am a hobby demonstrator – which means I don’t have a blog and only sell to a few friends to keep my discount going. I signed up simply because my wish list was more than $99, and if I was going to spend $99, I might as well get the demonstrator discount for a few months. My “regular job” deals with budgeting so the starter kit just made financial sense. But it’s been over a year now and I am still here and lovin’ it! I enjoy swapping cards with other demonstrators – if I make 7 copies of one card design to trade, then I get back 7 different cards. The care and quality each demonstrator puts into their work is astonishing. Someday, I’d love to run a monthly stamp club, but until then – I will keep sharing my cards with Rachel and hopefully she will keep sharing them with all of you!
- 102128 Chocolate Chip cardstock
- 126979 Chocolate Chip ink pad
- 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
- 144177 Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- 141876 Vertical Greetings
- 138292 Triple Banner Punch
- 144215 Hearts & Stars Elements
- 104199 Linen Thread
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer
- 103579 Paper Snips
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 4” x 4” for outside, 1” x 4” for banner, 4” x 5-1/4” for inside
- Chocolate Chip cardstock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” folded in half for card base
- Wood Textures DSP : (4) 2” x 2” squares (sample uses 4 different patterns)
- Turn a 2x2 designer paper square so it is like a diamond, and line up the top and bottom points on your Stampin’ Trimmer at the 3/4th inch line*. Score once. (Tip: I found Step 4 easier if you do not fold on the score line just yet.)
- Trim 1/8th inch from the two sides of the square opposite the corner you scored. In the picture I’ve colored the two sides you’ll trim with a red marker. Lineup your square on the 1 7/8” mark to cut.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for each of your 4 squares
- Arrange squares in desired pattern on the 4x4 vanilla cardstock with all scored corners facing the center. There should be a little gap showing vanilla between each square. Once you have your desired pattern, adhere each square with your SNAIL adhesive, but be careful that you don’t put any adhesive on the corner you scored.
- Fold back the four corners on your score lines to create the diamond center. Adhere your wooden element in the middle with multipurpose glue.
- Use Triple Banner Punch to flag one end of the 1 x 4 piece.
- Stamp the sentiment using Chocolate Chip ink.
- Tie a bow around the top of the banner with linen thread
- Use SNAIL to adhere your 4x4 square and banner to the front of the card as shown, and your 4 x 5-1/4 vanilla to the inside.
*If you are using the largest Hearts from the Hearts & Stars Elements, you’ll need a bigger opening in Step 1- place your diamond on the ½ inch line to score it.
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed what my guest blogger had to share today.
Purchase $50 worth of product in July to get a coupon for $5 to redeem in August. Yay!! Click here for more details.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Christmas in July for new demonstrators!
Purchase the Starter Kit in July, join my community of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators (Stampers With ART Stars) for the fun and benefits, AND get the Carols of Christmas stamp set AND an Essentials Gift Pack of Tools for FREE (an extra $72 value)!
- 144804 - Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
Essentials Gift Pack:
- 118485 - D Block (x2)
- 130148 - Grid Paper
- 103579 - Paper Snips
- 104332 - SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 - Bone Folder
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.