The August 2015 Paper Pumpkin ideas continue. Check out these past posts...
- September 4...Chalk It Up To Love Paper Pumpkin String Of Lights
- September 5...Chalk It Up To Love August 2015 Paper Pumpkin Video of Ideas
- September 8...Chalk It Up To Love Paper Pumpkin Grateful For You 12x12 Scrapbook Page Spread
Today I am sharing a box of note cards and another 12x12 Scrapbook page layout.
For the box of note cards, I used a clear-mount stamp case for the box and decorated it with pieces from the August kit: a full opened note card, a stamped label, and some strips of card stock (from the scrap pieces) adhered across the center to hide the score line in the open note card. After creating the cover for the box, I just slipped it under the plastic sleeve that wraps around the outside of the box.
Here are the 6 individual note cards I made to go inside the box. Because I wanted to make the most of the beautiful cards that come in the kit, I trimmed them down and mounted them onto folded 5" x 7" pieces of card stock (Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla and Basic Black) that I added in. I used a few other extra supplies to make these alternate card designs. And those supplies are listed below these samples.
I love how these 6 cards fit so perfectly in this case. So now, if you are one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers and you are planning to switch your past stamp sets to the 6x8 Project Life album (as I have recently done), you can use those empty boxes for projects like this! :)
Additional supplies used (besides the contents of the August 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit) to make this box of note cards...
Here is my extra 12x12 page I made.
To get the triangle pieces, I cut the note cards that come in the kit in half and then in half again - giving me 4 pieces. Then I cut each of these pieces in half diagonally.
I alternated which way I cut diagonally so that I had a variety of image directions in my pieces.
I also embossed the title which I put together from two of the stamps in the Chalk It Up To Love stamp set that came in the kit. But this page would look great stamped with just the white ink.
Additional supplies used (besides the contents of the August 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit) to make this 12x12 scrapbook page...
Thanks for visiting today!
Are you wondering what Paper Pumpkin is all about?
Contact me or...Click here to learn more.
Not a subscriber yet? Let's get you started! $17.95 - $19.95 per month (which includes shipping) gets you fabulous kits of creativity that come straight to your mailbox. And right now if you are a new subscriber, you can get 50% off your first two months by entering the promo code: HALFOFF
But you must start your NEW subscription by September 10th to take advantage of this special.
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only (new emails).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, HALFOFF when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Thursday, September 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).