Welcome to another Mediterranean (Grand Vacation) Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is "All You Need Is Love." So follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (see the list below) so you can see a great collection of hand-stamped cards and paper crafting projects that reflect admiration and adoration. Oh, the creativity you will see as you hop from blog to blog! Have fun.
- 2 Basic Black roses (the smaller of the two rose dies)
- 2 Basic Black leaves
- 1 Real Red rose
- 1 Watermelon Wonder rose
- 1 Pear Pizzazz leaf
- 1 Mossy Meadow leaf
Hint: Die-cut them on a dryer sheet. I didn't do that (as you can see in these photos), but discovered later that the dryer sheets would be helpful when I teach class with this technique later.
Then I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach my black outlines. The weight of one or two clear blocks was helpful for holding the outlines down to adhere them to the card base.
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (folded in half) and two 1-1/2" x 3" scraps
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 1-1/2" x 3" scrap
- Real Red cardstock: 3" x 3"
- Watermelon Wonder cardstock: 3" x 3"
- Basic Black cardstock: 4" x 5-1/4" for the middle layer, two 3" x 3" scraps and two 1-1/2" x 3" scraps
- Crumb Cake cardstock: 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Gold Metallic thread: about 20"