Here is a fun card idea. Take the front flap of your card and fold it back over to create 2 creases. Add a layer to attach to that front panel and decorate. This layer will be the "front" of your card, but it will also appear on the inside when you open your card.
Fun, huh?! It's called the z-fold because it creates a "z" when viewed from the bottom.
Here are the measurements you'll need if you are recreating this card:
- Night of Navy Card Stock - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (scored at 1-5/8" and at 4-1/4")
- Calypso Coral Card Stock - 2-3/4" x 5-1/4" (for the inside) and 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Whisper White Card Stock - 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Celebrate Today Designer Paper (confetti design) - 1-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Celebrate Today Designer Paper (blue swirls design) - 1" x 5-1/2"
- Calypso Coral ribbon - about 3 to 4"
And below are all the products I used to make it. Thanks for visiting today!
* *** *
We are looking for a few more members for our
Online Paper Crafter's Club. Do you want to join?
* *** *