Each month I "gift" a collection of project sheets to my customers who order from me. I just sent out 10 project sheets to those that ordered from me in September. Thankfully I team up with some other demonstrators to create these sheets, so I don't have to come up with all the fabulous ideas on my own!
Here is the idea I contributed in that collection of 10 that my September customers received. This card was also one of five that my Stamp-A-Stack attendees are making this week. (Sorry...I can't share the others on my blog - just the one I made.)
- Stamps: w-139752 or c-140365 Wonderland, w-134249 or c-134252 Tag Talk
- Paper :
- 102584 Garden Green (5-1/4” x 4” and 3-1/4” x 2-1/4”)
- 121024 Basic Black (8-3/4”” x 4-1/4” scored at 5-1/2” and 2-1/4” x 4-1/4” scrap)
- 120953 Crumb Cake (2” x 2” scrap)
- 139594 Winter Wonderland Vellum – black trees print (3” x 2”)
- Ink : 140931 Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad
- Other : 132153 Label Bracket Punch, 119859 Extra-Large Oval Punch, 119850 1-3/4” Circle Punch, 132140 1-1/4” Burlap Ribbon, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals, 103683 Glue Dots
- Punch out an oval and a circle from the Basic Black scrap. Stamp the sentiment onto the Crumb Cake scrap and punch it out. Layer this onto the black circle using a Dimensional then onto the black oval using SNAIL adhesive.
- Fold the large Basic Black card base to form a card with an open front. Stamp the trees image in Basic Black ink on the right side of the larger Garden Green piece and attach to the inside of the card.
- Attach the smaller Garden Green piece to the front of the card horizonally about a half inch from the top. The right and left edges should meet up with the edges of the front of the card. Add the vellum using a small amount of SNAIL on the right side where the sentiment piece will cover it up and a glue dot on the left side where the knot of the ribbon will cover it up. Now attach the sentiment piece being careful to only put SNAIL adhesive where it will attach to the front panel of the card.
- Cut about 8” of Burlap Ribbon. Now cut down the center of this piece. and pull out four 8” strands. Hold the strands together, fold them over once, and tie them in a knot. Attach them to the front of the card on the left edge using a glue dot under the knot.
- Try this card using a color other than Garden Green. Just by changing that one color, you can create many different looking cards.
Here are a few other photos. My class attendees made both the Cajun Craze and the Garden Green versions of this card.
Tomorrow is the last day...
You can help make a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with your Paper Pumpkin subscription. Click here for more information.