Clicking my heels!
The new stuff is finally here for us all to purchase (and you can even earn free stamps)!! Here are Kris and Beth to show you the fabulous cover of our new 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalog. Wanna see inside?!
You can also order from the soon-to-be-gone 2104-15 Catalog and the 2015 Occasions Catalog today, but IT IS the last day to grab up anything that may be leaving or retiring from them. Yes! You can shop from all three today!! I am. :)
Click here to learn more about the products that are retiring.
June is also a fabulous month to join my community of stampers and paper crafters. Starting today (another reason June 2nd rocks!) and through the end of the month, Stampin' Up! is giving everyone who purchases the Stampin' Up! starter kit even MORE for free: TWO STAMP SETS - any price!
- Blackberry Bliss card stock - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (scored at 4-1/4")
- Bohemian Designer Paper - 4" x 5-1/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock - 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Bermuda Bay card stock - 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" and small scrap
- Stamp vase image 2 times (so that one image is on top of another going two different directions so that the curves line up) onto scrap of Bermuda Bay card stock using Island Indigo ink. Then punch out using 1" Circle punch and trim off portion to form the "bowl-shaped" vase. Attach this vase to the Vanilla card stock then stamp the flower and leaf images. The 3 flowers in the middle come from the larger "flower layer" image in the stamp set, but I just inked up a portion of it.
- Adhere the sequin on the vase with a glue dot, then add the rhinestone.
P.S. New subscribers of Paper Pumpkin can get 50% off their first two months when they sign up using the code: SAVE50 by June 10th. Click on this image to learn more.
P.S.S. Earn free product with your Paper Pumpkin subscription by joining my club! Click on this image to learn more.
P.S.S.S. MDS Users! My Digital Studio & it's downloads are leaving soon! Click here to learn how to preserve your investment.
P.S.S.S.S.S. I am hosting Ribbon Shares again this year. Click here to learn more and sign up.