I love the Colorful Seasons bundle! In fact if you scroll down you'll see that I created my August Scrapbook Class pages with these stamps and dies, too. Love them, love them, love them!
Here is a fun window card I made recently. The Adirondack chair can be seen when the card is closed OR open. And I love it in the new Lemon Lime Twist color.
It's fairly simple to make. The needed supplies are listed (and linked to my online store) at the bottom of this post.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock (base of card): 11" x 4-1/4" scored at 5-1/2"
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5-1/4" x 4" and scrap for oval area
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 2" x 2-1/2" scraps for die-cutting chair
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" scrap for die-cutting oval
- Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon: about 13-14"
A Few Tips:
- Tear across the top of Crumb Cake scrap, attach it to the base of the Shimmery White scrap, then die-cut with the 2-3/8" x 3-1/4" oval die.
- Stamp the front of the Bermuda Bay card base with the Marbled stamp. Then die-cut the front with this same oval die to make a window that is about 1/2" from the right edge of the card.
- Attach the 5-1/4" x 4" Crumb Cake cardstock piece to the inside. Close the card, then attach the Shimmery White oval so it fits precisely inside the window.
- Open up the card and stamp the sentiment.
- Die-cut the adirondack chair and attach with Mini Dimensionals.
- Tie on the ribbon.
- Attach a few Glitter Enamel Dots.
See? Not too hard to make.
If you are a big fan of the Colorful Seasons bundle (also see samples of it here on April 30, July 25, and June 24) AND if you like scrapbooking, you may want to consider signing up for my August scrapbooking class. This month you can choose from 3 different layouts (or do two or three!). Or if you don't wish to purchase the supplies (with the in-person or to-go options), you can click HERE and reserve just a copy of the tutorial.
Thanks for visiting today.