I have another card from my Card Addiction Class to share with you today - two versions of it in fact. It's an easel card made with the retiring Fruit Stand Designer Paper and Fresh Fruit Stamp Set.
Click here for information on retiring products. Many items have already sold out (like these rhinestones).
So make those needed purchases earlier than later.
- Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2" and 2-3/4"
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 4-1/4" x 1/2" AND scrap for punching the 2" circle
- Basic Black Card Stock: 2" x 4"
- Emerald Envy Card Stock: scrap for die-cutting the 2-1/8" circle
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper: 2" x 4"
- Ribbon (Peekaboo Peach Ruched or Real Red Stitched Satin): 14"
- Attach Whisper White 4-1/4" x 1/2" strip (after stamping sentiment) above the designer paper inside the card using Dimensionals.
- After attaching Basic Black 2" x 4" piece under the score line on the card front, add the ribbon, then add the layered circle piece using Dimensionals so that the Dimensionals are only on the Basic Black card stock (not above the score line).
- Be sure to reinforce the creases in the Crumb Cake card stock so that the card easily converts to an easel when opened.
I gave the class participants a choice to make either the flower version above or the strawberry version below.
The products I used to make these easel cards are listed below. Keep in mind the designer paper...
and the stamp set are items that will be retiring soon.
Looking for information on retiring products and the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog? Click here
Certain products tend to sell out quickly. So take inventory now and start making those needed purchases earlier than later.
Want to be one of the first to see and get your hands on new products?
Become a Stampers With ART Star! Join my community, have fun and reap the rewards of being a demonstrator. Click here to learn more.
2017-18 Product Shares are now available! Click here to see the shares that are available and to get all the information about taking part. But HURRY! Shares are filling fast!
Never tried Paper Pumpkin kits? Click here to find out how first time subscribers can get 25% off their first 3 months!