Did you hear? Stampin' Up! now has 3 more products to choose from during Sale-A-Bration.
- Reverse Words stamp set (wood-mount or clear-mount)
- Make A Medallion stamp set (photopolymer)
- An assortment pack of 6x6 Glimmer Paper!
I took the Make a Medallion stamp set and a bit of the Bermuda Bay glimmer paper and created a fun two-pocket pouch (with a folded Tag A Bag Gift Bag) and a matching card. (See below for the supplies I used.)
This was a project I did with several members of my Stampers With ART Community during one of our online team events this past week. I sent the supplies for this project ahead of time to all those that RSVPed. And then during our event my stampers (located in several areas of the US) could follow along online with a prerecorded video and recreate this.
I gave everyone the option of die-cutting the pre-stamped medallion using a circle die from the Layering Circle Framelits (if they had them) or fussy-cutting (which takes longer, but I personally love that look more).
Measurements (for card and pouch pieces):
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded in half for card base & scrap for medallion
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 1" x 4-1/2" for card & scrap for 3/4" circle
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: scrap for label piece
- Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper: scrap for 1" circle
- Brights Designer Paper (Bermuda Bay script print): 2" x 4-1/2"
- Very Vanilla Ribbon (New 1/4" Satin or 3/8" Stitched Satin): about 16"
Tips/Directions (for pouch):
- Stamp the medallion image onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Die-cut or fussy-cut.
- Mount medallion onto Lace Doily with Dimensionals. Set aside.
- Fold bag to form the two-pocket pouch. Sponge surfaces of the bag lightly with Soft Suede ink. Then sponge edges a little darker.
- Secure the front pocket of the folded bag by adding Tear & Tape along the inside sides.
- Wrap around and tie ribbon. Trim ends and use the scraps for the card.
- Add medallion to the pouch front using Glue Dots under the Dimensionals.
- Punch the 1" circle, the 3/4" circle and the Classic Label pieces. Stamp the label.
- Add the 1" glimmer paper circle to the medallion using SNAIL.
- Add the 3/4" Soft Suede circle to the glimmer paper circle using Glue Dots.
- Curl the label a bit using your finger or a Bone Folder. Add it to the pouch using a Glue Dot
That glimmer paper! Oh, how I love it. I think I'll be stocking up on more free packs of that when I order again. :)
The process of redoing three of our bedrooms is in full swing. It's been interesting with everything from the bedrooms strewn out all over the house. But it sure is fun coming up with colors and new decorations for these room. I'm trying to take a few photos of the process, but I'll for sure share the end results by mid-March.
Sale-A-Bration (January 4 - March 31) It's the best time of the Stampin' Up! year! Click here to see how everyone is earning fabulous, free products!
New choices are here!! Stampin' Up! just added two additional stamp set choices (Reverse Words in wood-mount or clear-mount and Make A Medallion in photopolymer) and an assortment pack of 6x6 Glimmer Paper!